Ford Model A Pickup Restoration June 2003

I had do some minor modifications on my sandblasting cabinet but until now I'm very happy with it.

These are various parts from the brake and from steering. Some of them have bee strongly worn and I have them welded and put back to original size.

This is the cross shaft where the service and emergency brakes are connected.

The rear axle housing was provided with new bearing rings.

For shrinking I put the bearing into the fridge and this is the tool I used to put the ring into right position.


      Copyright ©  2001-2017 Markus Maurer - all rights reserved    |  Last modified: 24.04.2006  |  Print Page